Last updated March 28, 2023.
YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITES OR SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THE SITE OR BY USING ANY SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS. YOU MUST NOT USE THE SITE AND/OR OUR SERVICES, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND SITE.
- We can modify the Terms from time to time. The modified Terms will be applicable from the date of their publication. You are advised to regularly review the Terms to keep abreast with the most updated terms applicable for the Site.
- We can also modify or change the Site, its design, user interface, Content or any other details within the Site at any time at our discretion to; i) enhance the user experience, ii) meet our business requirements, or iii) meet any legal or regulatory requirements. The Site is available for use free of charge. We may suspend or withdraw the use of Site fully or partially at our discretion. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to notify any suspension or withdrawal of Site.
3. SERVICE TERMS AND USE RESTRICTIONS
- You agree that your use of any of our Services may require you to comply with additional terms that we will provide to govern such Services and/or products that we offer from time to time (“Additional Terms”). Such Additional Terms will be provided along with the applicable products and Services to you. The Additional Terms are incorporated into these Terms by way of this reference.
- Notwithstanding the above, we do not guarantee the availability or continued availability of any of our Services and/or products, we can discontinue them at any point in time with or without notice as per the Additional Terms.
- You understand and agree to the following restrictions and limitations on your use of any Site and our Services, and further agree that any violation of these Terms (including, but not limited to, a failure to abide by the following restrictions and limitations) may result in the suspension or termination of your account and cause you to lose your ability to access and use the Sites and/or our other Services. In addition, we may suspend your ability to use or access any Site or other Services at any time while we investigate complaints or alleged violations of these Terms, or for any other reason within our sole discretion:
- Eligibility – The Sites and the other Services are intended solely for users who are 18 years of age or older. Any use of or access to any Site or other Services by anyone under 18 is unauthorized and in violation of these Terms. By using any Site or other Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, and that you understand and agree to abide by all of these Terms.
- Use of Account/Credentials – At this time, you are not required to register with us in order to use our Services, and Content is available without registration or need for a user account; however, we may require you, at some point, to create an account to participate in services offered, to access additional Content or Services, or to secure additional benefits. If we do implement this requirement, then you must provide, maintain and update accurate, complete, truthful and current information in response to all questions asked and requests made by our registration processes, and you will only be permitted to use your own account to access any Services that we may offer to registered users. You shall not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time, and you also shall not create an account under false pretenses or using any falsified or inaccurate information as that will be grounds for suspension or termination (in our sole discretion) of the offending users and the accounts used for access. We will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge.
- Prohibitions – In addition to the foregoing, we impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Sites or any other Services, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Sites or any other Services, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) using any automated process or service (such as, by way of example only, any spider, robot, or automated searching or “scraping” tool) to monitor, access or copy any Content available from the Sites or the other Services; (d) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to any Site (or any server that supports our Services), overloading, initiating or facilitating any “denial of service” attack, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (e) using the Sites or any other Services or our servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Sites or any other Services; or (g) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company or its business partners in providing the Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability and may result in your temporary or permanent loss of access to and use of the Sites and/or the other Services.
- We reserve the right, to the extent possible, to block or terminate your use of any Site and/or other Services at any time and for any reason (including for no reason) without liability to you, if we believe that you have violated any of these Terms, furnished us with false or misleading information, interfered with use of any Site, Content or Services by others or if we deem it necessary in interest of our business.
4. SITE CONTENT AND USE RESTRICTIONS.
- The Site provides Content that can be accessed for no fees at this point in time, however we may charge for the Content in future. You are free to use the Content for general information, personal and non-commercial purposes only. Other than the limited rights granted above you acknowledge and agree that we are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and the Content therein. The Site and the Content are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise exploited the Content for any other purposes whatsoever (including, without limitation, to create derivative works) without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- You must not misuse the Site or the Content by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, malware or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain access to the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site and Content will cease immediately at our sole discretion
- You will not submit, upload, transmit, display, communicate, or otherwise distribute any content that: (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening, or that promotes hate, violence or unlawful discrimination; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or (c) is intentionally designed to mislead, disparage or embarrass others, or that reveals private information about others without their consent. We reserve the right, to the extent possible (and without prejudice to other rights or remedies we may have available to us) to terminate your ability to provide and/or receive any such material using the Sites, the Content or the Services, and to delete any such material from our servers. We intend to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
- We reserve the right, to the extent possible, to block or terminate your use of Site and/or other Services at any time and for any reason (including for no reason) without liability to you, if we believe that you have violated any provision/s above.
5. USER CONTENT
- You may be able to post comments, feedback or share or upload content on the Site (“User Content”). You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible and liable for the User Content you upload, post or publish on the Site. We may refuse to post or publish any User Content or to monitor, censor, edit, remove, delete, and/or remove any and all User Content posted on the Site at any time and for any reason.
- You warrant that any User Content that you display, post, submit, publish, upload or transmit on the Site shall not be: (i) infringing any third party rights including intellectual property or privacy rights, ii) unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction; (iii) promote any illegal activity, products or services (iv) unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or is inappropriate; or (v) fraudulent, misrepresenting or malicious.
- You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using the Site you will be exposed to User Content from many sources and other Site users and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or authenticity of, or relating to any User Content. You acknowledge and agree that the User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You should exercise caution and discretion while interacting with or consuming any User Content.
- In the event you have a compliant or grievance against any User Content, you can write to us as per the details under Contact Us section below.
6. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE SITE.
You agree and acknowledge that we may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof (“Site Data”). We can use the Site Data as necessary to; (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including to investigate potential breaches, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our and our business’s rights, property or safety.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THE SITE, SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS OR THAT THE CONTENT WOULD NOT BE DATED. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE: (A) DO NOT DIRECT, HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER, EMPLOY, ANY SERVICE/PRODUCT AND THAT WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY PROVIDER OF SERVICE/PRODUCT OR ANY USER CONTENT REFERRED IN THE SITE; (B) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR CONDUCT OF ANY, THIRD-PARTY, PROVIDER, SERVICE OR PRODUCT REFERRED IN THE SITE; (C) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY PROVIDER OR THIRD PARTY, THE QUALIFICATIONS, IDENTITY OR BACKGROUND OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ABOUT YOUR INTERACTIONS OR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY OR A USER OF THE SITE; AND (D) WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT FOR SERVICES OR PRODUCT FURNISHED BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION AND PERFORM YOUR OWN SCREENING BEFORE USING OR CONNECTING WITH ANYONE FOR THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR USER CONTENT REFERRED ON THE SITE.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our employees, officers and directors from damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim, judgment, or proceeding brought by a third party and resulting from breach of these Terms.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE, INCURRED BY YOU WHILE USING THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You agree that any claims, legal proceedings, or litigation arising in connection with this Agreement will be brought solely in courts of New York, and the parties’ consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of the provisions within these Terms.
- These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between us concerning the Site and Content. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
11. CONTACT US.
For any concerns or queries, you can contact us by writing at email@example.com