APP MONETIZATION PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Each App Publisher participating in Advertising.Tech’s monetization services program is bound by the terms and conditions of the written agreement (the “Agreement”) executed between it and Advertising.tech. In addition, all App Publishers must read and comply with the terms provided below (the “Program Requirements”). Advertising.Tech reserves the right to change the policies at any time without prior notice to any App Publisher. Each App Publisher understands that it is its sole responsibility to keep itself abreast of the Program Requirements. Advertising.Tech reserves the sole right to warn, or without notice, terminate any App Publisher that is found in violation of the Program Requirements.
1. App Publisher will ensure that (a) Audience Members are directed to install Approved Product(s) as shown in the Mockups contained in Exhibit A and exclusively through implementations approved by Advertising.Tech; (b) for any action or activity performed by an Audience Member(s) in connection with Monetization Activities on the Approved Product(s), (c) all software provided by App Publisher is programmed to easily uninstall, and may be uninstalled by Audience Members; (d) no Distribution Channel will leverage any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components (including spyware, adware, or the like) or material that is inappropriate for general or family viewing (e.g. materials advocating violence or hatred, or any material the display of which may be unlawful in any state); (e) it will not take any actions to modify the distribution, functionality or operation of Advertising.Tech Ads or interfere with traffic, impressions, or clicks from Advertising.Tech Ads (including by generating clicks using automated, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise prohibited methods), or delete, conceal, avoid or otherwise impair the distribution of any Advertising.Tech Ad or brand features in or on the Advertising.Tech Ads; and (f) it will not engage in or permit Invalid Activity.
2. App Publisher will inform Advertising.Tech within one (1) business day of becoming aware of any actual or threatened lawsuit, governmental investigation or other governmental action related to App Publisher, any Approved Products or marketing or promotional campaigns run by App Publisher. Advertising.Tech reserves the right to investigate any activity that may violate this Agreement. In the event App Publisher or any Affiliate of App Publisher (whether previously or during the Term), and/or any third party engaged by App Publisher are suspended, blacklisted, have payments withheld or charged back and/or are subjected to any fine or penalty, whether monetary or otherwise, on account of any breach of, violation of or non-compliance with any requirements of or obligations to Advertising.Tech and/or Advertising.Tech Ad Partner, including without limitation, those under any agreements or policies (whether communicated verbally or in writing) (each a “App Publisher Incidence”), App Publisher shall notify Advertising.Tech (via the email address for Advertising.Tech that is listed in the Agreement) with all relevant facts and materials concerning such App Publisher Incidence (a) prior to executing this Agreement or beginning any professional relationship with Advertising.Tech, in case of occurrence of App Publisher Incidence prior to the Term or; (b) within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence of App Publisher Incidence during the Term. For clarity, this notice requirement concerning any App Publisher Incidence shall be applicable to App Publisher’s or its Affiliates independent professional relationship with any Advertising.Tech Ad Partner, outside the scope of this Agreement. App Publisher agrees and accepts (y) that failure to or delay in providing such notice shall result in immediate termination; and (z) that App Publisher will be subjected to withholding and/or non-payment of accrued revenues outside of relevant chargebacks on any App Publisher Revenue that may have been paid as defined in Section 3.
4. All capitalised terms that are not defined herein shall have the definition ascribed to them in the Agreement.
5. Except as expressly modified by these Program Requirements, all other terms of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
6. In the event of any inconsistency between the Agreement and these Program Requirements, the terms and provisions of these Program Requirements shall govern and control.
7. In case of any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org